Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mid Winter Report :)

Lots of good news to report this month.

THIEF'S DESIRE has been sent on to the line editor at Cerridwen Press, so I should have a re-release date soon. (yay!) Cerridwen is also going to be re-releasing DESTINY'S SEDUCTION (yahoo!). So two of my LTDBooks orphans now have a new home.

MARSHALL'S GUARD is getting a few lovely reviews, including an excellent 5 star, Recommended Read from Fallen Angel Reviews!

"This story was amazing. I couldn't put it down... I loved the action and
suspense built into the storyline. Even the bad guys are interesting. This is definitely a recommended read."

You can follow this link to the full review from Fallen Angel Reviews and the full reviews at Love Romances and Coffee Time Romance.


SIGHTINGS: For those of you on the west coast, I'll be attending Celebrate Romance at the end of March (March 31 to April 2) in Long Beach, California. Hope to see some of you there! You can get more information on the conference at http://www.crspring.com/.

I've uploaded the full first chapter of THE TROUBLE WITH BLACK CATS AND DEMONS to my yahoo newsletter. If you're interested in reading a little more of Cary and Deacon's story than what's
here on the site, you can join the newsletter by dropping me an email (click Contact Me link above). There are also more Eddie Monster pictures up for those of you who are curious about what he looks like in rain gear! (Not my idea, btw. The rain coat and the antlers were all my mom's idea!)

And on a final note, my brilliant webmistress,
Kemberlee Shortland, has two short stories out this month in an anthology published by Highland Press. All the proceeds of the sales of this book go to Breast Cancer research. It's a fabulous, fun read and it supports a very worthy cause. I highly recommend picking up a copy (or two ). The book is called NO LAW AGAINST LOVE and is available from Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com.

Happy Reading!
Isabo