Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Happy Spring

I got some excellent news this week.

Two of my novels, MARSHALL'S GUARD and DESTINY'S SEDUCTION, were both finalists in the science fiction/fantasy romance category of the 2005 RIO Award of Excellence. I was in excellent company so I was outrageously pleased to find out on Monday that DESTINY'S SEDUCTION won 3rd place! Yay! Eddie Monster and I did a happy dance.

Congratulations to all the finalists and winners! An excellent group of books and authors are on that list.

For those of you interested in reading DESTINY'S SEDUCTION, it will be re-released from Cerridwen Press in the near future (we've commenced editing). More news on the release date soon.

Speaking of release dates--second yay!--THIEF'S DESIRE will be making its Cerridwen Press debue on April 6th! It's up on the Coming Soon page now. My lovely webmistress has already uploaded the new cover art for THIEF and DESTINY. I would loved to hear what you guys think of the cover art. I'm very curious about this.

I'll be at Celebrate Romance this weekend (March 31- April 2) so anyone in the Long Beach, CA area, or already attending the conference, be sure to stop me and say Hi!

Happy Reading!
Isabo