Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nearly October!

Well that month just flew past! It's nearly October and that means Halloween. Yay! It also means the "Guess that Spooky/Paranormal Movie Quote" contest is coming soon. Yay, again! As I want to end the contest the day before Halloween, I'll be posting the first Quote on Monday October 2nd (the day before my husband's birthday, btw!). The final weekly winner and the grand prize winner will then be announced on October 30th.

More details on that soon!

In the meantime, I've had a Winter Quickie accepted by Ellora's Cave for publication, probably in December if all goes to plan. I'll keep you updated on that release as I know more. This story is a paranormal(ish) erotic romance, and I'll be very interested in hearing what you all think.

The Cerridwen Press Authors have a blog going. Stop by and visit to chat with us as we ramble about things.

I've also started a new novel in a completely new paranormal world (yes, I know Leanna, I have way too many worlds in my head!). Once I get a little exerpt ready, I'll post it as a Work In Progress so you can give me your comments. So far, I like it :) And for those of you who've been asking, I still have no definite news on The Trouble with Black Cats and Demons but will let you know when/where it will be published as soon as I know.

Happy Reading!
Isabo