Yay! It's nearly Halloween. And that means we're nearing the Grand Prize drawing. But first, there's one more weekly drawing and one more quote to guess. This is your last chance to enter the contest. Don't miss out!
But before we get to the quote, I must say a hardy CONGRATULATIONS to Eric Molenaar! Eric is the winner of the Week 3 drawing! Hooray! Your Halloween bookmark and pen will be scurrying toward you this week.
And now here's your final chance to win some excellent prizes. For this week's quote, I've chosen a line from a movie based on a Halloween classic (no, not "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" although I did consider that :)). I've selected a quote I think will make the movie pretty obvious, but we'll have to see how you all do. Again, if there seems to be trouble getting the quote, I'll post a hint on Friday. And since it's the last week and I'm feeling festive and generous, I'll even let you get away with a "close enough" title. (Does that give it away?)
Okay, here we go. This week's quote:
WEEK 4 QUOTE: "No, you must believe me. It was a horseman. A dead one. Headless."
And because I'm still feeling all festive, I'll give a bonus entry into the Final Grand Prize drawing to anyone who can tell me the actor who said this quote (hint, hint--HE is a man).
How's that for a holiday celebration? Just send me an email with your best guess and if you're right (or close enough :)), you'll be entered to win. The Week 4 winner will be announced next Tuesday (Halloween!!) and the winner of the Grand Prize will be announced the next day (November 1st) right here. I'll also post the final content of the Grand Prize when I announce the winner. Official Rules and How the Contest Works are posted below.
Good luck everyone! And Happy Halloween!
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
Each week, starting on Tuesday, for the four weeks of October, I will post a quote from a Paranormal/Spooky Movie--hopefully one not too obscure. To enter, just send me an email with the title of the Movie, your name and your email address.
If I think the quote is proving too difficult for people to guess, I'll post a clue on the Friday after the quote is first posted on the website.
A random winner will be selected from all correct entries each week and announced on the day when the next quote is posted. After the final week, I'll draw a random winner from all correct entries from all 4 weeks for a Final Grand Prize. That means if you enter each week for all 4 weeks of the contest (and you guess the correct movie each week ), you'll have 4 entries in the Final Grand Prize drawing.
Each weekly winner will receive a posh pen and a Halloween thong bookmark. One Grand Prize winner will receive a gift box with (among other things) an Isabo Kelly e-book of your choice, or a coupon for a free Isabo Kelly e-book of any upcoming release--this does INCLUDE Christmas Help Her when it's released (coupon good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
1. An individual may only enter once per week.
2. An individual may enter once each week for the 4 weeks the contest runs (for a total of 4 entries).
3. Each entry must contain the Movie Title for that week. Once a new quote is posted, entries from the previous week's quote will not be accepted.
4. One winner from all correct entries will be drawn at random each week.
5. Weekly winners will receive a posh pen and a Halloween thong bookmark.
6. After the final week, all correct entries from all 4 weeks will be put into a Grand Prize drawing where one winner will be selected at random. If an individual enters and guesses the Movie Title correctly each week, that individual will have 4 entries placed into the Final Grand Prize drawing.
7. The Grand Prize will be a prize box containing the following (subject to availability): a coffin pen box, a dragon charm on velvet thong bookmark, chocolate, playing cards (with EC and CP book covers on the faces), a free Isabo Kelly e-book of choice or a coupon for 1 free Isabo Kelly e-book of a future release (good for 1 book only; no expiration date) and a handcrafted necklace.
8. Isabo Kelly reserves the right to alter the contents of the Final Grand Prize should any of the above items become unavailable. Final content will be announced with the announcement of the winner.