Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Grand Prize Winner!!!

Hi All,

The Grand Prize winner of the Guess that Movie Quote contest for January has been choosen! And the winner is....

Mary Gustafson!!! Congratulations, Mary!! Yayayayay!!! Mary has won a gift package containing the following: a pen box and colored pen of your choice, chocolate, scented candle, playing cards (with EC and CP book covers on the faces), a canvas bag, a hand crafted necklace, and a free Isabo Kelly e-book of choice or a coupon for 1 free Isabo Kelly e-book of a future release (good for 1 book only; no expiration date). Enjoy!

I'd also like to say congratulations again to all the weekly winners:
Week 1 Stephanie Balistreri
Week 2 Sharon Berger
Week 3 Debra Guyette

Well done, ladies! And thanks to everyone for coming out to play this month. I hope you had a bit of fun. For those of you who might have had some trouble with any of the quotes, the answers are below:

WEEK 1 QUOTE: "What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way."
---When Harry Met Sally

WEEK 2 QUOTE: "You got them bad eyes, like a gypsy, and I don't know why I didn't see it yesterday. Bad luck. That's it. Is that all I'm ever gonna have? I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago."
---Moonstruck

WEEK 3 QUOTE: "Do you remember me? I was in here yesterday, you wouldn't wait on me. You people work on commission, right? Big mistake. Big. Huge. I have to go shopping now."
---Pretty Woman

All classics of the Romantic Comedy genre, huh? :)


Okay, now a bit of NEWS: The print release of MARSHALL'S GUARD is going to be a little later than I understood. It's now going to be available in May 2007 (hopefully with no more delays!) As soon as it's available I'll let you know. In the meantime, don't let this delay stop you from picking up the e-book version of this award winning novel! :)



There's still no definite word on the release of SUM3. All I can say is it should be any day now. In the meantime, if you'd like to learn a little bit more about the anthology, we have our own official SUM3 webpage with plenty of information.


So far, all is still on track for the release of The Heron's Call on February 20th. The blurb is now up at the Samhain Publishing website (link above through the title) if you'd like to learn a little more about the book. And if you just can't wait for the release, go read KELLYN'S SACRIFICE free here, for a little preview of the world.


Happy Reading everyone!
Isabo