Random NEWS first: Lacey Savage's January newsletter is now live. This is the issue where she's interviewed me. For those of you interested in how I might finish this sentence: "If you looked in my nightstand, you'd find..." or this one: "A man's sexiest body part is...", go to Lacey's newsletter. (She's got lots of other great stuff on her newsletter too!)
And now, the WINNER of the Week 1 Guess that Movie Quote drawing is.....
Stephanie!! Congratulations, Stephanie. You're posh pen and thong bookmark will be on their way to you soon.
This week's CONTEST quote:
I'm using Romantic Comedy movies for this contest, and since the choice is so extensive, I'm also sticking to classics of the genre. The movie I'm quoting this week has tons of great lines. Unfortunately, so many of them are part of dialogue it was hard to choose. I've stuck with a quote by a single person, but it's a little longer than normal.
Let's see how you do.
WEEK 2 QUOTE: "You got them bad eyes, like a gypsy, and I don't know why I didn't see it yesterday. Bad luck. That's it. Is that all I'm ever gonna have? I should have taken a rock and killed myself years ago."
If there are any problems with this quote, I'll post a hint on Friday. My newsletter members will get a sneak peak at the hint, and they get a sneak peak at the Quotes, so if you want a head start, send me an email and I'll invite you to join the newsletter. To play, just send me an email with your name, email address and the title of the movie. Official rules, prizes and how the contest works are listed below.
REVIEWS: Christmas Help Her has received some lovely reviews. Here are the links. And to answer Karen at TwoLipReviews question, "Isabo Kelly, where have you been?" The answer is, (recently anyway) Cerridwen Press! LOL
Five Lips from TwoLipsReviews!
"With a fresh, clean and flowing writing style, I gobbled up this delightful little tale in one sitting."
La Petite Mort--highest rating for a short story!--from RRT Erotic (Romance Reviews Today)
"CHRISTMAS HELP HER is a sexy, fun read with a hint of theparanormal....The sex is hot and the story wonderful. Head on overto Ellora's Cave and snatch up this delightful tale."
41/2 stars from Ecataromance Sensual
"CHRISTMAS HELP HER combines passion, humor and emotion to create astirring and gratifying story."
Four Angels from Fallen Agnel Reviews
"It's a quick read but one that will warm your heart and make you believe that love does exist and comes in unexpected ways."
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS:
Each week, starting on Monday, for the three weeks, I will post a quote from a Romantic Comedy Movie. To enter, just send me an email with the title of the Movie, your name and your email address.
If I think the quote is proving too difficult for people to guess, I'll post a clue on the Friday after the quote is first posted on the website.
A random winner will be selected from all correct entries each week and announced on the day when the next quote is posted. After the final week, I'll draw a random winner from all correct entries from all 3 weeks for a Final Grand Prize. That means if you enter each week for all 3 weeks of the contest (and you guess the correct movie each week), you'll have 3 entries in the Final Grand Prize drawing.
Each weekly winner will receive a posh pen and a thong bookmark. One Grand Prize winner will receive a gift box with (among other things) an Isabo Kelly e-book of your choice, or a coupon for a free Isabo Kelly e-book of any upcoming release--this includes THE HERON'S CALL and SUM3 when they are released (coupon good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
1. An individual may only enter once per week.
2. An individual may enter once each week for the 3 weeks the contest runs (for a total of 3 entries).
3. Each entry must contain the Movie Title for that week. Once a new quote is posted, entries from the previous week's quote will not be accepted.
4. One winner from all correct entries will be drawn at random each week.
5. Weekly winners will receive a posh pen and a thong bookmark.
6. After the final week, all correct entries from all 3 weeks will be put into a Grand Prize drawing where one winner will be selected at random. If an individual enters and guesses the Movie Title correctly each week, that individual will have 3 entries placed into the Final Grand Prize drawing.
7. The Grand Prize will be a prize box containing the following (subject to availability): a pen box and colored pen of your choice, chocolate, scented candle, playing cards (with EC and CP book covers on the faces), a canvas bag, a hand crafted necklace, and a free Isabo Kelly e-book of choice or a coupon for 1 free Isabo Kelly e-book of a future release (good for 1 book only; no expiration date).
8. Isabo Kelly reserves the right to alter the contents of the Final Grand Prize should any of the above items become unavailable. Final content will be announced with the announcement of the winner.