Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I've said it once, I'll say it again, I LOVE Halloween. Hope everyone has great plans for the holiday. My little one is going as a pirate if I can get him to keep the hat on. If not, he's going as a city baby in a pirate shirt :)

Just a quick reminder that I have a short sf romance Christmas story in the December issue of Romantic Times magazine. Subscribers should have the issue now. Those of you who aren't subscribers, please be sure to look for a copy at your local bookstore.

The story is called Christmas on Eldora Station. Some of you may recognize the Eldora Station part. There is another longer short story here on the site called Last Call on Eldora Station. The two stories are only related in that they take place on the same space station. But I hope you'll enjoy them both.

I'm also considering making short Eldora Station stories a regular thing on my blog. If you have any opinion on this potential project, please email me. I'd love to hear if this is something readers would like.

Finally, I'm still celebrating the release of THE PROMISE OF KIERNA'RHOAN in paperback. Be sure to swing by and have a look!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!