Sunday, April 25, 2010

Romantic Times time!

Next week is the official start of the Romantic Times convention in Columbus, OH (April 24-May2). I'm hoping to see lots of you there. Be sure to say hello!

Look for me on the schedule, I will be with Linnea Sinclair and her gang of extraordinary authors at the Intergalactic Bar and Grille on Wednesday evening. I'm doing a workshop on writing fight scenes with Linnea, Leanna Renee Hieber and Stacey Klemstein (aka Stacey Kade) on Friday. We'll be using stage combat techniques and some real life experience to help with visualizing and choreographing fight scenes in your books. Directly after that workshop I'm on an e-publishing panel--a big deal at the moment so stop by! And of course I'll be at both the ebook signing Friday night and the Book Fair on Saturday. Should be great fun!

In the run up to my official start at RT, I'll also be doing a live chat/interview with Phoebe Jordan at Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday (April 27) at 6pm EST. Be srue to listen in and if you're brave, call with questions, if not brave, you can also send in questions by email. Follow HERE to reach the talk.

Happy reading!

Isabo