Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Cover Art and RWA Nationals!

NEWS: I just got the finalized cover art for my October 4th release, BRIGHTARROW BURNING! Very cool looking, isn't it? Here's a little teaser excerpt to getting you anxious for October.


SIGHTINGS: I'll be attending the 2011 RWA National Convention here in New York from June 28-July 1st. Be sure to say "hi!" if you see me floating around. I'll be signing at Samhain Publishing's book signing on Friday, July 1st from 3:00-4:30. Please stop by and say Hi. I'm signing with some phenomenal authors: Lacey Alexander, Donna Alward, Vivi Andrews, Vivian Arend, Maya Banks, Jenna Bayley-Burke, Lauren Dane, Leslie Dicken, Megan Hart, Mackenzie McKade, K.A. Mitchell, Kristen Painter, Shelli Stevens and Beth Williamson. So do stop in and visit us (and spend time by my table so I don't feel like a lonely dork in the corner while everyone is rushing to get to these other amazing writers! :))

Happy Summer Reading!
Isabo