Saturday, October 01, 2011

BRIGHTARROW BURNING out now!

It's official, BRIGHTARROW BURNING is out now (well still pre-order until Tuesday, but still, it's available!). The book is available directly from Samhain Publishing, Amazon, B&N Nook as well as most other e-tailers. Right now both Amazon and Samhain have the book at a lovely discount so please check it out. (And buy a copy while you're there :)) I'm really excited about this release. I hope readers will enjoy Layla and Ulric's story. (They got really good cover art to go with their book, didn't they?)

To learn a little behind the scenes on BRIGHTARROW BURNING, I have an interview up over at The Romance Review discussing the story and how it came to be. Comment, chat and enter to win a free copy of the e-book or a paperback from my backlist.

I will also be blogging at NYC/RWA Blog on October 4th and The Romance Review's Blog on October 10th, so please stop by and comment!

In addition to all my excitement over BRIGHTARROW BURNING, I also have a non-fiction article in a book which just released in mid-September. HOW TO WRITE HOT SEX is an excellent book for writers of all romance fiction. The editor, Shoshanna Evers, has put together a great collection of 14 articles designed to add spice and depth to any writers sex scenes. If you're a writer, be sure to check it out! I'm in this book with some really excellent, amazing authors.

Happy Autumn everyone! And Happy October--I'm really excited to have a book releasing in my most favorite of months.

Happy Reading!
Isabo