Thursday, December 08, 2011

Winter Time is Here!

Happy Winter! Hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the season.

SIGHTINGS: I'm guest blogging at Jademystique Friday December 9th. Please stop by and comment. Mila is generously giving away an Amazon gift card to one lucky commenter so be sure to say something and be in the running for that!

On December 15th, I'm blogging at my NYC/RWA chapter's blog about Breaking the Rules. Stop in and tell me what you think of all that rule breaking business.

NEWS: BRIGHTARROW BURNING got a lovely 4 star review from Romantic Times Magazine! I had to do a little happy dance for this one. Be sure to check out this latest fantasy release of mine. I hope you enjoy!

Finally, after many years of being available only as an ebook, the sequel to THIEF'S DESIRE, my fantasy romance DESTINY'S SEDUCTION is finally available in PRINT! For those of you who are not yet complete ebook converts, you can finally give this book a try. I seem to be all about the fantasy romances this year. :)

And for you writers out there, don't forget to check out the non-fiction How-To book I have an article in. HOW TO WRITE HOT SEX edited by Shoshanna Evers is packed with great articles full of fun and interesting information on writing those tricky romantic scenes. It's also now available in print!

FINALLY: A new wonderful website for readers is launching on December 15th. Book & Trailer Showcase! Be sure to drop in and visit the site, enter to win books, see all the cool trailers! It looks like it's going to be a great place to hang out.



Happy Reading!
Isabo