Thursday, May 30, 2013

It's Summer Time...

Time to relax, enjoy the weather, and pull out those books you've been meaning to read all winter! At least, that's what I'm going to try to do.

SIGHTINGS


UPDATE: Starting June 21st join me and a whole host of other authors and sites for the SFR Brigade's Midsummer Blog Hop! Running from June 21-25, this hop is full of prizes, fun posts, and several wonderfully huge final prizes. Be sure to visit the SFR Brigade for more details. Don't miss out on a chance at all the great prizes! On my Blog, I'll have a bonus of a $20 gift certificate giveaway as well. See you there on the 21st!

Starting on June 1st and running the entire month, The Romance Review is having a summer celebration, giving away more than 400 prizes as well as a grand prize. There are games to play, things to win, and new books to discover! Be sure to drop by all month.


My particular Q&A will be live on June 21st. The question comes from THE SECRET OF NARAVA (The Naravan Chronicles 2)--following this link will take you to the place where you'll see the answer! Make sure to get there on the day for a chance to answer my question and win prizes. (Be sure to sign in or register with TRR; it's free and that's how they keep track of points for winning prizes.)

I'm also giving away a copy of INTERFACE (The Naravan Chronicles, 1.5) as one of the prizes so look out for that. And
most importantly, have fun!

If you're a writerly type, join me at the FF&P/RWA chapter's blog on June 10th where I'll be talking about using Earth biology to create otherworldly creatures.

And on July 13th, visit me at Sable Grey's blog where I'm doing an interview.

UPDATE: If you're interested in finding out a little more about The Naravan Chronicles, be sure to visit THE GALAXY EXPRESS where Heather has a Tag Tour for both THE SECRET OF NARAVA and INTERFACE with great overview details. Stop by and have a look!


Remember to keep checking in for news on the next Naravan Chronicles book as well as the sequel to BRIGHTARROW BURNING.

Happy Summer, everyone! And Happy Reading!
Isabo