Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Huzzah! The Domain is Back!

I have the greatest friends in the world. Thank you Kem and Peter for helping me get my domain back up and working properly again!

In the background, we are working on a whole new look for the site and a full site update, but in the meantime, everything will work as it used to.

And to celebrate, I'm going to show off the cover art for my April release! THE DARKNESS OF GLENGOWYN is Book 2 in the Fire and Tears fantasy romance series. Readers of paranormal romance should love this series too as it's got a very gritty, sexy feel to it. And hot elves. Can't forget the hot elves. The first book is BRIGHTARROW BURNING if you want to check that out.

THE DARKNESS OF GLENGOWYN is available for preorder at Amazon and will be released on April 29, 2014. The third book in the series (with my first serious anti-hero--he's so fantastic you will love him!) WARRIOR'S DAWN is due out later in the year. I'll have more on that one as I get exact dates.

So without further ado, here's the beautiful cover art for Book 2...




Pretty, huh? And it goes so well with the BRIGHTARROW cover! I have to thank my brilliant cover artist and Samhain Publishing again for giving me such lovely art for my books.

More on releases and the new site to come!
Happy Reading!